Resolutions for 2010

  • #1 Raise $10,000 For My Husbands Garage
  • #2 Spend 1 Year Without Cable Television
  • #3 Spend a 24 Hour Period in Complete Silence
  • #4 Loose 15lbs By Memorial Day Weekend
  • #5 Listen to only Christian radio stations
  • #6 Read the entire Bible
  • #7 Conquer my Diet Coke addiction

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

#4


It is time for #4. Yes, I know I have plenty of time before my Memorial-Day-weekend-bridesmaid dress- goal but I need to get back on the healthy wagon soon or I will have to go shopping for brand new bigger clothes….which is a direct violation of #1. So loose the weight I must, and I started with my eating today. I will hopefully be able to get back to walking by the end of the week when the weather finally clears up. I am going to start posting my daily food journal on my blog, real interesting, I know, buut at the very least it will keep me motivated and accountable. So I am officially giving my readers permission to give me a hard time if I eat junk! Don’t feel bad, show no mercy, the 15lbs needs to come off ASAP!! Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast: 2 pieces of Ezekiel toast with light margarine

Snack: 100 cal low fat yougurt

Lunch: 10 Triscuits, 1 can of cooked chicken with 1tbs of light mayo, 3 large strawberries

Snack: 5 Triscuits and 1 slice of cheese

Dinner: 1 serving spoon full of Hamburger Helper, 2 serving spoons of broccoli with ½ serving spoon of rice pilaf

No comments:

Post a Comment