Resolutions for 2010

  • #1 Raise $10,000 For My Husbands Garage
  • #2 Spend 1 Year Without Cable Television
  • #3 Spend a 24 Hour Period in Complete Silence
  • #4 Loose 15lbs By Memorial Day Weekend
  • #5 Listen to only Christian radio stations
  • #6 Read the entire Bible
  • #7 Conquer my Diet Coke addiction

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A letter to Resolution #4


Dear Resolution #4,
I really regret the day I posted you on my blog. I can't remove you now, too many people will know that you once existed and that I failed miserably at checking you off the list legitimately. Why am I such an overachiever? Three resolutions, a job, two kids, and a husband wasn't enough, so I had to add 4 more resolutions?!? What's wrong with a size 6? I live in the fattest country in the world and I am unsatisfied with being at the ideal weight and size for my height and age....what is wrong with me? No wait-----what is wrong with YOU resolution #4?!!!!! I HATE YOU.

Sincerely,
Me

2 comments:

  1. well i think you are doing a great job on 1,2,5, and 6 so i say screw 4 and good luck on 7 haha. and you have my complete support on 3 when ever you want to do it. and by the way on 4 i think you are doing a great job and everyday you look better in my eyes no matter what the scale tells you!
    your loving supporter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear My Loving Supporter,
    I am so glad I married you and not all those millions of other guys that were asking for my hand in marriage :)

    ReplyDelete